Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma Bentley

Grandpa and Grandma Bentley came to visit us last week.  It was great to have them here to meet Camden.  He loved cozying up and sleeping on them.  You can tell they are excited to be grandparents (we are excited Camden has them as grandparents). They even watched the little guy so Jonathan and I could go on a date.  Thanks for coming you two.  Visit again soon!  We love you!

Off to our dinner date


Camden is so excited to be in Grandpa and Grandma's arms that he's making a taco tongue!  


2 comments:

Laci said...

That's awesome that you guys were able to get away for the 1st time...was it hard. I was dying the 1st time we left Kenzi. With the boys, I was like...um...when can we go?? :) You look great crystal!!

Alessandra said...

omg your little man is SOOOO stinkin' cute!!! you look fabulous too!! xoxo