We celebrated Camden's 4th birthday at the park (my favorite place to have parties...no need to plan games/activities because the park entertains the kids. Plus I don't have to clean my house afterwards)! Ebright Creek Park is one of my favorites! It's beautiful and has a great play area. The day started out a little gloomy (which has been rare the last couple of months--we've had amazing weather), but turned out to be perfect by party time. Grammy was here to celebrate with us. Thanks, Mom, for all of your help! We definitely missed the other grandparents, but we are always thankful when any of them make it to his party. He loves having them there. In fact, he asked, "Are any of my other grandparents coming my party?" Fire trucks were the theme this year! It was fun to plan and I loved the bright colors (think back to our wedding 8 years ago and these were the flower colors)! :) I cannot believe he's four, I cannot believe this was his 3rd birthday in WA, and I cannot believe I get the opportunity to raise this fella with my hubs! We love our big guy more than words can express!
09.22.12

1 comment:
SOOO CUTE CP! Also, I LOVE your new pic on the blog! So amazing! Miss you!
Post a Comment