Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Prego-week 34

Whoa! Hello belly!
I didn't take a pic at 32 weeks because we were in the process of moving and getting settled. During my pregnancy with Camden, 32 weeks was my last photo because I didn't make it to 36. This time, I'll do one every two weeks from here on out...I learned my lesson! On December 17th I was 34 weeks along. Everything looked great at my appointment and I'm so thankful. The doc measured me and said, "He's a big boy!" She assured me that it was the baby (not fluid, etc.) that was causing me to measure 36 weeks rather than 34. I know the measurements can be off, but he definitely has the potential to be big...considering his Daddy was almost 10 pounds and his Grandpa was 13! We shall see!


2 comments:

Deanna said...

Looking good! So glad you have made it this far and baby is healthy! Love you!

Allison said...

Ohhh Mama you are looking good! You just maybe in for a big boy! Congrats!