Friday, April 9, 2010

18 months!

On April 3rd, our little one turned 18 months! We have a one and a half year old...can you believe it? I can't! I may have said this before, but he is becoming such a little boy! He is more independent, likes to bang on things, and wants to be outside all the time! Camden wants to be held less and walk more. Our little man used to sit back and relax in his stroller, now he signs "all done" approximately 20 seconds after I strap him in! He loves bubbles--in his bath and outside. Imitating is big right now and opinions are strong--this boy knows what he wants and when he wants it! New words are attempted daily. He can say a lot. Someone else might not have a clue what he's talking about, but I know! Here are a few: ball (his favorite), door (drr), shoes (shz), straw (staw), trash (tas), spoon (boo), water (wa), up (uuuhhh), balloon (boon), shirt (sirt), nigh nigh (night-night), star, and more! He often signs "please" and "thank you" without being prompted. Camden gives the best kisses and will still snuggle every once in a while. No matter how tired he is, he will be in a good mood when others are around. I could go on and on! We just love our busy little toddler! He is such a joy!

See this right here? That's how old I am!


Risky business!

Sitting up so tall!

Happy boy!


Giving the frog kisses.

Such a cute face!

Looking under the bed.

Peek-a-boo Daddy!

Getting Daddy's toes while brushing his teeth (that's what Daddy's doing)

The first thing he does when he gets in the tub...dumps water on his belly.

Rosy cheeks

Check out those teeth! He has molars!

"Ball!"

Silly boy!

Love him!

1 comment:

Joy said...

So precious! I love your Camden updates because it gives me such a good idea of what to expect for Titus- who is 5 months behind your little one. Aren't boys the best!!!