I haven't worked out since the car accident (that was, ahem, over 2 months ago). My physical therapist told me not to because my neck and back needed time to heal. Last week, she "gave me the go" to ease back into it. I didn't quite listen to the "ease" part. I decided it was time to get serious! Yesterday was day 2 with Jillian and, needless to say, I'm sore. It's a good sore, the kind that makes me happy I did something! Hopefully my abs will look like Jill's when I'm done! Wishful thinking!

3 comments:
But if you lost 30 pounds in 30 days you would waste away to nothing!
Let me know how you like this- is it a DVD? I'm going to need something to do at home once baby girl is born in April.
Joy...you're funny! I'm not trying to lose 30, just tone and feel healthy! I like it so far. The best thing about it is you're done in 20 minutes, making it doable during nap-time. :) What's baby girl's name?
Ooh, I wanna try this. I just do so much better when I go to the gym instead of doing a video... but it's hard with Luke gone and taking care of these kiddos to even get a chance to go to the gym! I also haven't worked out since my accident, but more out of laziness than anything. ha :)
Post a Comment