Sunday, January 24, 2010

15 months!

On January 3rd our baby boy (yes, he is still a baby to me) hit the 15 month mark! Time continues to fly! He is taking a few steps on his own, but still favors crawling...I didn't start walking until I was 15 months. I feel like he's a late walker, but our doc said they aren't concerned until they hit 18 months. He'll do it when he's ready! Camden's personality continues to grow and we are loving it! He makes funny faces, pretends to crack up, and squeals with excitement. Bath time is still a favorite along with reading books with Mommy and Daddy. He has a thing for animals, but is not a fan when they get near him. Annie's White Cheddar organic pasta is on the hit list right now and an open-faced turkey sandwich is our "go to meal." It is not uncommon for him to down a whole banana during dinner time (along with the pasta and some veggies). He thinks it's really funny when he throws his soap/shampoo into the bathtub while the water is running. Camden loves to look at one of his animal books during an entire car ride, but the second we park, he throws it and claps and screams (happy ones) knowing it's time to get out. He is in the middle of his first ear infection. We thought we were dealing with some behavioral "issues," but it turns out all he needed was some amoxicillin to help him get back to his happy self. Camden continues to love music, golf balls, and looking out the window. He is in an organizing stage...he will sit for quite some time taking things out and putting them back in (Jonathan and I fear that my anal tendencies have mixed with his to create one really anal kid). :) He is not the biggest boy--weighed in at 22 pounds 2 ounces this month. He actually lost weight since last month due to a stomach virus and that crazy cough. Speaking of the cough, he has been doing the nebulizer since the beginning of this month and we are seeing the results now! We have had 3 cough-free nights! That's a big deal considering it has been going on since August! We are so thankful! I could go on and on about our little guy (obviously), but I'll let you get to the pics.











3 comments:

Anne said...

What a sweet, sweet boy. I wish we lived closer together so that our boys could get together and cause some trouble!

Ben isn't walking yet either... he just crawls so fast that he very much prefers that method of transportation :) One thing I learned with Alexa is that you can't pay too much attention to the "milestones" that are kind of forced on us as moms, because I think it adds too much pressure to the already stressful job of raising kids! As long as you don't notice any major delays, you just have to remember that each kid develops on their own timeline and will eventually "get it." Ben, for example, was pulling himself up to stand before he even learned how to sit up! I think that was all based on his stubbornness, hehe :)

Laci said...

Awww, sweet boy!! I can't believe he's 15 months already!! Seriously, his eyes are beautiful!! WOW!! Mr. Lady killer!

Kelli Henderson said...

CP! Oh, he's getting so big..looking more and more like a big boy every time you post pics. Can't wait to meet him soon!!