Christmas is going to be different this year. It will just be the three of us. It's somewhat bittersweet. I love that it's going to be relaxed and quiet. A special time for our little family. Nowhere to be and no one to see, easy. However, I miss being with the rest of our fam. I personally miss my parents. Coming from a family of three, it was easy for all of us to be together on Christmas Day. There weren't multiple schedules to work around, it was the 25th, end of story! It's not only Christmas, but my mom's birthday...making it a bit tougher for me to be away from them. Back to the sweet part--we can savor the day, savor each other without time constraints or rushing out the door. Jonathan and I aren't exchanging gifts this year. This encourages us to appreciate the times we do get something new and to think of those who don't have the opportunity to open a package on Christmas morning. We may never have a Christmas like this again. Savor its simplicity.
Merry Christmas!
Love, The Bentley Fam

No comments:
Post a Comment