Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mamasita
Although Mom's Day is quickly coming to an end, I still wanted to write a little something about my own mom. I love her like crazy! She is the best...best friend, best mom, best grammy. She has taught me so much and continues to teach me. Now that I'm a mom myself, I think I value her love, lessons, advice, and support even more (which I didn't think was possible). She is so fun to be around, can make anyone smile--including the grumpy cashier at your local department store--and sees the positive in everyone and every situation. My mom is my "go to" girl for anything and everything (except cooking)! Mom, thank you for being you! You are a huge part of who I am today. I love and appreciate you so much! To my 2 moms-in-law...you have been fabulous since day one. Thank you for loving and accepting me like your own daughter. I am blessed. Happy Mom's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
very touching! It is neat to have such a great relationship with your mom. And isn't it amazing how you understand their sacrifices once you become a mom yourself? Happy Mother's Day, CP! Love ya!
Crystal,I just read your Mom's Day post. Thank-you honey. You really touched my heart just like you always do. I love you so much and so proud of all you are and all you do.You are so special and so amazing. I love seeing the wonderful Mommy you are. You really made me feel good. Thank-you Ilove love love you.
Post a Comment