Is that what they were called back in our day? My mom said I loved mine so she was convinced her grandson would too. She bought it (the door jumper if you're confused about what I'm referring to) for him when he was still in my tummy. He's still not 100% sure what to do in there, but he does like it. Here are a couple of pics of my sweet boy in his "Johnny."
What is this thing?
Okay, I'm kinda likin' this!
Yes! This is fun!

1 comment:
You did love Johnny Jump-Up! BIG time. When we'd start to put you in, you'd get all excited with your legs kicking. Then you would squeeeel and laugh as you jumped and jumped and jumped and..... It was cute. I'm sure Camden is going to enjoy it once he figures out how to "use" it. Love ya, Dad
Post a Comment