Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mini update

Hi everyone!  I promise I will update soon...life needs to slow down a bit then I will get around to it.  This is just to hold you over until I actually do a real post (with pics).  Here's a tidbit of info. for you in bullet format:
  • The 32 week picture is on its way.  It has been on our camera for almost 2 weeks now.  We have about 6 weeks to go!
  • School is in full swing.  I am working half days and loving it!  It's so nice to walk out the door before 1:00.
  • Jonathan is diggin' his new job.  He was in Texas last week and will be in Chicago next week.  He's a traveling man!
  • We closed on a house TODAY!  Yay!  After looking for about 5 months, we are so thankful it has actually happened.  It is a bit surreal.  We are super excited to bring our son to a HOME from the hospital.  God continues to amaze me.
  • I have a baby shower here in CO next weekend---good times!
  • The Amazing Race begins next weekend too.  Love it!
Okay, you got more than a mini update.  I suppose I can do this more often.  For some reason I feel the need to have pics to include with a post, but I guess you faithful readers just want something new to read! :)  Thanks for checking in.  Photos are on the way.

5 comments:

matt and whitney said...

Congratulations on closing!! It is such a good feeling, I'm sure even better when it's a house, not a condo :) Great to catch up the other day. Love and miss you tons! can't wait to see pics of camden (in your belly) and the casa!

Anonymous said...

wow!! congrats CP! I can't wait to see pics of the big belly and the new house!!

Mackenzie said...

congratulations on the house! all kinds of fun, exciting changes coming your way..what a blessing!

love you!

Laci said...

My goodness...FINALLY! :) Congrats on the new house. I can't wait to see pictures! 6 weeks to go...WOW! Pretty soon you're going to have a beautiful baby in your arms! How exciting!

Kelli Henderson said...

Congrats on the house, guys!! CP..it sounds like you are doing awesome..so good to hear. :) Only 6 weeks..that's just insane..how fast time goes by. Well, I hope you continue to feel good and are able to get the house settled before little bean comes. and YES! only ONE WEEK to Amazing Race! We are addicts too! ;)