skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halfway
I cannot believe I am 20 weeks along. Thankfully I am doing great! There are times where I think I can literally feel my skin and muscles stretching. The little one is definitely moving around in there. I felt the first kick on June 1st and Jonathan felt it on the 3rd. I think baby might have been moving around before that, but I wasn't sure what it was. Now, I recognize the signs of life inside me. It is an unbelievable feeling and truly miraculous!
6 comments:
love all the pics. you are SOOOO cute, oh my gosh, i can't get over it! can't wait to see your sweet buns in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are sooooo cutie-cute preggers...Love it! Thanks for posting so I can see what is going on! Praise the Lord for your little bean in your belly:)
You find out wed right b/g
praying for you-
Annie B
You look amazing for being halfway done...are you hoping for a boy or a girl?
so cute! i can't wait to see you in a couple of days!!
loves!
You are so stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to see how much you've grown by the time you return from Hawaii and CA :) Have a good time!
Crystal you look so adorable! I can't believe you are half way! how exciting! can't wait to meet the little one!
Post a Comment