Saturday, May 26, 2012

Finger Painting

The other day I made edible finger paint so the boys could do a little art project together.  Camden lasted about two minutes...he didn't like the texture of the paint.  Parker, on the other hand, was into playing with the paint more than putting it on the paper!  Yet another difference in these two boys of mine!

 Ready for paint

 The before shot

 Mixing colors

 After

 Camden getting started

 This, my friends, is why I made it edible!  It's the first thing he did!

 Checking out his blue hands

 He loved scooping it out of the cups

 Yum!

 Look at those globs on his fingers!  This boy doesn't mess around!

 Hooray for finger painting!

Apparently we need to do something a little different next time.  The colors weren't nearly as bold as I was hoping, but it was fun (for Parker, anyway)! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the pic of the C and P. Crystal Pearl ;)