Friday, February 17, 2012

Rewind: Christmas Morning

I'm going to have to do quite a few "rewind" posts because I got WAY behind! So, just hang in there! We'll be going all the way back to the fall at some point (I wasn't kidding...way behind). It's not as fun when it's not Christmas time, but I have to document our life, even if it is months later!

We had a fabulous Christmas! It was our first one as a family of four! It's crazy having an October baby and a January baby...Camden was so tiny for his first Christmas and Parker was so big! Both of the boys were so fun! Camden was excited about everything! Lights, decorations, presents, anything that had to do with the holiday! Parker just wanted to play with the trash bag, wrapping paper, and bows. We had a wonderful day celebrating Jesus' birthday!

Blessed (and spoiled)! :)

Letters and presents from Santa

Camden checking it out

A skateboard! He's been wanting one for a long time!

A close up of the board

Stocking time! Undies, bandaids, paint, etc.

Yay for presents!

Is this for me?

Shake, shake, shake!

A new Priddy book...love these!

My boys!

No comments: