Gramps and Grammy headed to the Northwest in September for Camden's 3rd birthday party. They arrived a few days before the bash and were a HUGE help (as always)! My Dad headed home to get back to work while my Mom stayed a bit longer (wish it was both, but I was thankful to have one of them). My parents are amazing! They are willing to do anything and everything! My Dad even decorated cupcakes for Camden's party--and he did a great job! I would love for them to live closer, but that's not happening, so I will treasure the times we're together! Thank you, Mom and Dad, for being awesome! I love you two!
How Your Ministry is Right In Front Of You
19 hours ago





1 comment:
So sweet what you said about Dad! so sorry about your pictures from your camera. Love and miss you like crazy.
Post a Comment