
a) put your kid on your lap
b) sit up straight
c) look really awkward by leaning in like you're going to go cheek-to-cheek with the person next to you except the person next to you is a baby and his cheek is way below yours so, again, just look really awkward
I chose 'c.' It's okay though because it's one of our few family pics and both boys are somewhat looking in the direction of the camera. So, I'll take one for the team!
Obviously this pic was taken at the patch. We didn't stay long...it was super cold and both boys were (are) sick, but we went and it was fun! I'll post more pics (probably sometime in December).



1 comment:
Even though you are a bit awkward, it's still a very cute picture!! What a good lookin' family! Hope those cute little men in your life start feeling better asap!
xoxo
Post a Comment