Sunday, August 28, 2011

Undies!

Camden wears undies! He is completely potty trained! What a stud! We are so proud of him! We used the "3 day method" and it was awesome! We stayed home for 3 days straight (I was going crazy) and focused on Camden and the toilet. He did an incredible job! He had one accident the morning of the first day and that was it (except for at night). Then, a week later, he was dry at night too! This method is hard-core...no diapers/pull-ups at all! We took his last diaper off and didn't look back!

Good morning! He has no idea what is about to happen.


One last look at the diaper


Here we go!


Undies! He was so excited to have them on! He was running around the house, lifting up his shirt yelling, "UNDIES!"


So proud...showing his little bro


Throwing his diapers in the trash!

3 comments:

Laci said...

Good for you. I've heard of the 3 day method, but I'm not totally familiar with it. I'm very impressed w/night time dryness! My boys STILL pee the bed sometimes (Quinn almost nightly) and they've been potty trained for just shy of 1 year!! :( Great job Camden!!! :)

Anne said...

Good job Camden!!! I'm slowly working on it with Ben.... he wore his first pair of undies today. He has no problem going pee pee on the potty but it's the poo poo that's giving us trouble! He's had constipation problems in the past and I'm so scared that they might reappear if I push too hard with the potty training.... ahhhh it's so hard!

Kelli Henderson said...

hah! so cute...he's so proud! as he should be of course. :) nice work guys.