Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March 23-2 months!

As of March 23rd, we have a 2-month-old! I cannot believe how fast it has gone! Parker is still off the charts for height and weight...14 lbs 8 oz and 24.75 inches. You can see from the pics that he is a big boy! As previously mentioned, he started smiling this month and the "cooing" is in full effect. I love this stage. Parker does most of his talking and smiling on the changing table and when he's eating...he'll stop, look up at me, and start a little conversation. So cute! Parker met two more family members this month, Memaw (Jonathan's step-mom) and Uncle Jeremy (Jonathan's brother). We are so thankful for our sweet boy!

Check out that belly!

Just hanging out

Sweet face

Chubs

Camden wanted to get in on the photo shoot, but he needed his shirt off to be like Parker

Getting so big so fast!

Bath time!

He outgrew his penguin sponge...already!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, he is so chubby and adorable! I can't wait to meet him!!

Sarah said...

Oh, those cheeks! What a beautiful boy you have. (I should say, beautiful boys) And I love reading about how Camden is changing. :)