Sweet man boobs!
Getting big!
Close to outgrowing his penguin sponge...already!
Loving the water!
Little ones really do grow up fast...everyone says it because it's true. I feel like it's going even faster with Parker than it did with Camden. The days just seem to fly by with two busy boys and I'm loving every minute!
At one month, Parker was super alert (I guess that's what happens when they are fully cooked). He loved being talked to, looking at books, watching his big brother, and being held...he could sleep through *almost* anything if someone was holding him. Bath time became a lot more fun once he could actually go in the water. As you can see from the pics, he digs it! Parker also liked having his diaper changed (a big change from week 1). He would just hang out and look around while on the changing table. Parker is our big boy! He weighed in at 12 pounds 6 ounces and measured 23.75 inches--off the charts for both! We are so in love with our baby boy!




No comments:
Post a Comment