...this sweet boy joined our family!

I cannot believe a week has gone by since our little Parker arrived. We just love him! Here are a few things we have learned about our baby boy:He...
- does not like his diaper changed! It's a bit chilly!
- likes his hands by his face
- burps and "toots" like a man! He grunts, pushes, and wiggles to make it happen!
- has a cold nose!
- can sleep through his big bro's marching, music playing, running, yelling, etc...thankfully!
- likes to suck. Unlike Camden, he might be a binky boy.
- gets the hiccups all the time--just like he did in mama's belly
- has a strong grip
- is ticklish on his back and sides
- does great sleeping in between feedings at night
- is very alert. Camden was still so sleepy at a week old, but Parker has been wide-eyed since he came out!
- can bust out of a swaddle in no time!
It's so fun to experience all of the newborn things again. One of my personal faves is the unintentional smile in his sleep. Love that!



2 comments:
I love those smiles too. They just look so darn cute. Looking forward to reading more about Parker and your family, since I found I your blog on Laci's.
He is a doll, Crystal. :) Love the posts. Keep em coming!
Post a Comment