Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stylin'

The past few days Camden has been really into his hats. He will point to one hanging on the hook then pat his head, signaling us to put it on. Just the other day, he bypassed the hats and went for his fleece (which is too small, but I haven't had the chance to pack it away). The second I picked him up out of his crib, he reached for the gray and orange wonder and pointed to his arm. That's all it took and he was sporting it. I loved the outfit: PJs, striped socks, and the fleece...he's stylin'!

Getting his strut on!

Please note the left heel off of the floor...what a pose!

Action shot!

A close-up of the PJ shirt/fleece combo

You can also pull one pant leg up a little higher to change the look of the outfit.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So funny! Ava always wants to wear her "dote" that you got her on her birthday. I think she loves the fleece. She wakes up: "Dote." We put it on... I think it's her plot to go outside! He looks awesome! xo