Monday, September 7, 2009

11 months!

I cannot believe our baby is 11-months-old!  I feel like I was just writing a post about him being one month and now we are one month away from him being one!  Are you with me?  He is definitely making the transition from baby to toddler.  He is changing daily right before our eyes. He makes us smile constantly.  He is our joy.  
What he's up to...
  • He is a crawling machine!  He started late, so I think he's making up for lost time!
  • Loves to pull himself up on anything and everything
  • Is passionate about Tupperware
  • Waves...all the time...for no reason :)
  • Pretty sure he has 3 teeth.  He's not really into letting me feel his gums
  • Dancing
  • Standing up at his table and playing
  • Talking...he babbles "dada" and "mama" but we aren't sure if he knows what he's saying
  • Reading books
  • Chewing on his crib when he's supposed to be napping
  • Loves being outside--he gets really excited when we open the door
  • He's just starting to "cruise"
  • Clapping
  • Loves to take things (clothes, magazines, bowls) out/off of things (baskets, tables, cupboards)

Props are a must to get him to sit still in the chair

Check out my raccoon! 

Bath time!  Still a fave!

Loves his bath toys!

All clean!

Smiling at Grammy

Helping Mommy with the laundry

"Mommy, I'm busy!  This is no time for pictures!"

Standing at his activity table

One form of his wave

Clapping

Our happy boy!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What a cute guy! Isn't it amazing how fast it goes by?

Jana said...

too cute! can't believe he's almost a year!!! I remember kaylee knawing on her crib too...it ruined the sides. I ended up finding "gummi rails" that stick on and allow them to chew without damaging the crib or swalling paint! The come off pretty easily when you're done with them!