skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Who's Counting?
I am! Only 13 days of school left! Yay! I am so excited to have time off...not just for the summer, but the entire 2009-2010 school year. Many of you don't know, but I am taking next year off and I am beyond ecstatic! Not working will be a little tough on the pocketbook, but so worth it. I never pictured myself as the "stay-at-home-mom type," but becoming a mom definitely changed that. I am gone from about 7am to 1pm and I feel like I'm missing so much. My only option was to go full-time and it broke my heart just thinking about it. I cannot wait to spend more time with Camden...to be around for every squeal and smile. I feel so blessed to be able to be with him. I will never get these moments back. I cannot be the best mom and the best teacher at the same time (not now anyway), so I chose being the best mom I can be! 13 days...I can do it!
8 comments:
Congrats on being able to stay home. It is hard financially, but I wouldn't trade ONE CENT for the time I get to spend with my kids. I just keep saying that I can't imagine having someone else raise my kids just so I can have nicer clothes or go out to eat more often! Totally not worth it!!!!!
AWESOME! I didn't even know you are staying home next year...crap, that is ridiculous!! I am so SO excited for you! :) lots and lots of x's and o's! talk soon....i hope :)
I completely agree with Anne (even though I don't know her). I'm so glad you get to stay home. I just turned in my letter of resignation today. Now it seems REAL and a little scary, but so worth it!
That's awesome Crystal! I'm really so happy for you...it's the best job ever!! I personally wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! Congrats! :)
CP-thats great! I had no idea you were doing that. I am sure you will have no regrets! xoxo
Crystal: YOU WILL NOT REGRET YOUR DECISION! :) Going back to work after Braeden was born was one of the HARDEST things I've ever had to do. Deciding to stay home after Kelsea was born was one of the best decisions....you couldn't pay me enough to teach again. I loved teaching, BUT I love being home with my own kids more. Congratulations to you...you are in for a WONDERFUL ride!!!
I'm so excited for you, Crystal! It's so much work having kids but so fun. Your little guy is so cute! I'm glad you guys are doing so well.
That is exciting! Way to go, CP! You are going to love it!
Post a Comment