skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Out for a stroll

Camden couldn't go out in public for at least two weeks...doctor's orders! However, he was allowed to cruise the neighborhood in his stroller. I am not a homebody (and I was definitely getting a little cabin fever) so we took the little man for a ride last week. It had been a bit chilly so we held out and waited for this beautiful day. He slept through the whole thing, but it was fun for mom and dad to push the stroller around.
4 comments:
so fun! although i wish this picture was taken in front of YOUR new house, so we could see that too! :) You look FABULOUS cp. Are those regular jeans? Sure look like it! xoxo
You guys look great as parents! xoxo.
You look great Crystal! So cute...and happy! I can't wait to meet him!!!
love it! you guys are so cute! thanks for the call the other day, it was fabulous to hear your voice!
love you guys!
Post a Comment