

Our little man made his appearance just over 4 weeks early! I went to a doctor's appointment and ended up spending the night in the hospital "under observation." She (the doc) was 99% sure I would be discharged in the morning and on my way, but wanted to play it safe. The next day we got the news that we'd be having the baby within the next 2 days. Seriously? We were caught off guard to say the least. We just moved into our house a couple weeks ago, baby clothes hadn't been washed, a washer and dryer still needed to be purchased, our birth plan was in the works...the list goes on. To put it lightly, we were feeling a bit anxious and unprepared! After all of that went through our head, it progressed to the baby. Will he be okay? Is the NICU a possibility? How much will he weigh?
In short, he is perfect! My parents and Mama Carol made it out here in time for the birth and Camden is fabulous! I cannot imagine loving anyone more! I could just sit and stare at him all day. He was a healthy 6 pounds 10 ounces, 19 inches long. He arrived on October 3 at 7:24 am. Jonathan is already an amazing dad--it is awesome watching him with our baby boy. Okay, time to go check on the babe.
16 comments:
oh my goodness! Congratulations! He is absolutely precious. So happy for you!!!!
Cindy Green
Congratulations!! He is ADORABLE!! Can't wait to meet him...
YIPPPPPEEEE! Congrats you two he is PERFECT!!!! We love him already!
Thanks for posting a pic so we can see his little face
Love YA
We love you guys so much and couldn't be happier for you! Can't wait to meet Cam, he is precious. Seeing the little face to go along with all those big kicks in your belly is so fun! Love you tons xoxo
Congrats Crystal!! He is gorgeous!
Congratulations you guys!!! He is adorable. Enjoy this time!!!!!
I am so happy for you guys! That little stinker is in such a hurry! I am so happy that he is healthy. He's adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures and watch him grow...oh yeah, and meet him! Love you guys!
Congrats, Bentley Family! He is precious! And I LOVE hearing about how great a father Jonathan is already. (that's one thing I am really looking forward to when we have a kid ;) Well, stay rested, as much as you can!, and I can't wait to see and hear more!!
love...
Kelli
Hi CP!
David and I love you two, well now three, so much! we can't wait to meet him!
I can't believe that he's already here! it seems like just yesterday i was feeling him kick in your belly.
congratulations mama!
love ya!
nimmer
Congrats, he's a cutie!! Baby boys are the best :)
Congratulations! He's beautiful!
He is precious! Congrats to the new mommy and daddy! :)
Thank you God. Crystal and Jonathan are naturals. Both are loving and caring. It was a huge blessing to share this special time with the three of them. Grammy and I are very happy. Camden is simply amazing. He not only is HANDSOME, he makes the funniest faces. We love him!
Congrats Crystal!! He is so beautiful!! I'm so happy for you guys, you will be an awesome mommy!!
Welcome to the club! Being a parent is the most precious, awesome thing in the world! I am so glad everything has gone so well! He is really fun to look at, just wish I could see the live show!
:)
Congratulations Bentley Fam!! yay! He is so cute:) I love the pics-keep them coming! Oh, and I would love to check out the nursery and your new home! Send pics when Cam is sleeping:) Love you guys!
Post a Comment