skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Little Man
The Jackster is 2! I can't believe it. This is the little chubby baby I started loving on at 3 months old. We had a great time at his safari birthday party. He is quite the kid! **Just to clarify, I was Jack's nanny when we first moved to Colorado. He's not actually MY little man. Some readers didn't know I was a nanny, so I wanted to make sure we were all on the same page. :)
3 comments:
he is getting so big! so cute. i can't believe you guys have been in CO that long...crazy!
Hey Crystal...remember me? I found you through Laci's blog...You look great by the way! :) I've always wondered what had happened to you...it's good to see you looking so happy! :) Congrats on the beautiful family!
Hey Crystal! WOW..what a small world. I found you looking through Laci's blog! First and foremost CONGRATS!!!! on your first baby! You look fabulous and I hope this message finds you well. Please tell your mom and dad I said hello! Warmest Regards, Lily Mulroy (aka Lily He)
Post a Comment